Notices under the Party Wall Act

Where the Party Wall etc. Act 1996 applies, one or more of the following Notices need to be issued by the Building Owner:

  • Line of Junction Notice
  • Party Structure Notice (sometimes called a Party Wall Notice)
  • Notice of Adjacent Excavation (or three metre notice/six metre notice)

I can issue notices, or advise you if you receive a Notice.